Spirit of Brandtjen Farm is one of Homes by Tradition’s premier communities located in northeastern Lakeville, MN. The area is quiet and friendly with a variety of amenities including a lake, walking trails, and a restored community center (equipped with a a work facility and community pool) that was once a functioning dairy barn. The neighborhood is ideal for families, empty nesters, retirees and single 20, 30, 40-somethings alike due to its proximity to the area’s hot spots.
1) MN Zoo – Who doesn’t love the zoo?! The Minnesota Zoo has over 4,300 animals from furry giants to creepy crawlies.
2) Restaurants – Many of the nation’s popular chains are just a hop, skip, and a jump away. There are many local favorites to pick from including Valley Tap House, Enjoy!, Osaka Sushi & Hibachi, and Panino Bros.
3) Carmike Movie Theatre –Carmike has 15 screens with all of the movies that are hot in Hollywood.
4) Buck Hill – The Southern metro’s favorite place to ski, snowboard, and tube is only 15 minutes away.
5) Legends Golf Club – A member of the Tradition Companies family, this award winning golf course is conveniently located just minutes from I-35 or about 15 minutes from Spirit.
6) Willingers Golf Club – A sister course to Legends Golf Club, Willingers Golf Club is located in Northfield and has been rated Golf Magazine’s “Top 5 Best Value Courses”. It’s only about 15-20 minutes from Spirit!
7) Mall of America – The Mall of America’s 500+ stores and entertainment are just 20 minutes away. Shop until you drop!
For more information on how you can be a Spirit of Brandtjen Farm resident, CONTACT US today!