Spirit of Brandtjen Farm is Lakeville’s premier, not-so-secret community. Many people have already discovered why it is one of the best places to live. In case you’re not convinced, we have rounded up 10 reasons you should be Spirit’s newest resident.
- FRIENDLY NEIGHBORS – The “front porch” lifestyle is encouraged in Spirit. It is a place for people across all stages of life to settle down in a relaxing environment. The child friendly development has plenty of activities for the whole family.
- COMMUNITY CENTER – The Spirit of Brandtjen Farm Community Center is the perfect place for a gathering or event. There are plenty of lounge spaces, TVs, a pool table, board games, a kitchen, and a party room. Spirit residents can reserve space to hold a special event or function as well! The Community Center is also equipped with an outdoor pool. The sparkling water is a perfect way to cool off in the heat of the summer. Hard to believe it used to be a functioning dairy barn!
- FITNESS CENTER – Another perk of the community and the club house is 24/7 access to the Fitness Center. Fully equipped with a variety of machines and weights, getting in shape has never been more convenient.
- LAKE & WALKING TRAILS – The centerpiece of the development is the glistening natural lake surrounded by miles of walking trails. Not only calming, the lake attracts a variety of wildlife to watch.
- CLOSE TO AREA HOT SPOTS – Spirit of Brandtjen Farm is located in Northeastern Lakeville and close to Target, restaurants and area entertainment. Check out our Hot Spots near Spirit blog for more details!
- LOW ASSOCIATION FEES – The community boasts many amenities with a small price tag. Living in Spirit costs less than living in many condominiums or townhomes.
- CHILDREN’S PLAYGROUND – The Tot Lot is a great place for your children to release all their pent up energy! Children can have fun and parents can relax knowing they’re in a safe, quiet location.
- SCHOOL DISTRICT – Spirit of Brandtjen Farm is located in School District 196. For 15 consecutive years, District 196 has been recognized among the nations’ top school districts for having the qualities parents want most in a school system. (What Parents Want Award, 2006)
- THE HISTORY – The original owner of the land was Henry Brandtjen, who grew his nationally and internationally known farm from 200 acres to 840 acres in its peak years from the 1930’s to 1960’s. He raised Guernsey cattle, Percheron horses, American Saddlebred horses, and chickens.
- ARCHITECTURAL REQUIREMENTS – Homes designed for Spirit of Brandtjen Farm are required to uphold specific standards to protect your investment. Four-sided architecture, trending design and using the highest quality of materials, are just a few of the many requirements that the community has.
Spirit of Brandtjen Farm is truly a unique place to live – Just ask any of our residents! For more information on how you can become a resident, call 952-322-8700 or email email@example.com