Are you looking to add more space to your home without moving?
If so, a loft conversion is a great option. A loft conversion can add up to 50% more space to your home, and it's a relatively affordable way to make a big difference.
MMANN Lofts is a leading loft conversion company in Surrey. We have over 20 years of experience in designing and building high-quality loft conversions. We offer a wide range of services, from design and planning to construction and finishing.
Why choose MMANN Lofts?
- We are a fully insured company.
- We have a team of experienced and qualified builders and tradespeople.
- We use only the highest quality materials and construction methods.
- We offer a satisfaction guarantee on all our work.
What to expect from the loft conversion process
The loft conversion process typically begins with a free consultation. We will visit your home to assess your loft space and discuss your requirements. We will then provide you with a free quote and a detailed timeline for the project.
Once you have accepted our quote, we will begin the design process. We will work with you to create a design that meets your specific needs and budget. We will also take care of all the necessary planning permissions.
Once planning permission has been granted, we will begin the construction process. Our team of experienced builders will carry out all the necessary building work, including:
- Reinforcing the loft floor
- Installing new windows and doors
- Creating new living spaces
- Installing insulation and soundproofing
- Finishing and decorating
We will work with you to ensure that you are happy with every step of the process. We will also keep you updated on our progress and any potential delays.
Benefits of a loft conversion
There are many benefits to having a loft conversion, including:
- Increased living space: A loft conversion can add up to 50% more space to your home, which is perfect for growing families or those who need more space to work from home.
- Increased value: A loft conversion can add significant value to your home. In fact, studies have shown that loft conversions can increase the value of a home by up to 20%.
- Energy efficiency: A loft conversion can make your home more energy efficient. By insulating your loft, you can reduce your heating bills and make your home more comfortable.
- Flexibility: A loft conversion can be used for a variety of purposes, such as a bedroom, bathroom, home office, or playroom. This makes it a great way to adapt your home to your changing needs.
How much does a loft conversion cost?
The cost of a loft conversion will vary depending on the size and complexity of the project. However, as a general rule of thumb, you can expect to pay between £1,500 and £3,000 per square metre.
How to finance a loft conversion
There are a number of ways to finance a loft conversion, including:
- Savings: If you have the savings, this is the most affordable way to finance a loft conversion.
- Loan: There are a number of banks and lenders that offer loans for loft conversions.
- Equity release: If you are over the age of 55, you may be able to release equity from your home to finance a loft conversion.
Contact MMANN Lofts today
If you are interested in learning more about our loft conversion services, please contact us today for a free consultation. We will be happy to answer any of your questions and provide you with a free quote.
Call us now on 020 8395 2233 or 07793 917769
“We were really pleased with the work that MMANN Lofts did on our loft conversion. They were professional, efficient, and the finished product is of the highest quality.” – Mr and Mrs Smith, Sutton
“I would highly recommend MMANN Lofts to anyone considering a loft conversion. They made the whole process very easy and straightforward, and the finished product is amazing.” – Miss Jones, Croydon
A loft conversion is a great way to add more space to your home without moving. It's also a relatively affordable way to make a big difference to your property. If you're considering a loft conversion, please contact MMANN Lofts today for a free consultation.