Believe it or not, May is only 8 days away. Although we really need the moisture, the snow and cold may be getting old! It is days like this that make us just want to curl up and take a nap in front of the fireplace. We were sold at nap, but in case you like to play devil’s advocate, here are 5 reasons why a bedroom fireplace is winter’s (in this case, Spring’s) best accessory.
- We are hardy Minnesotans. Some may call it the frozen tundra. Some may call it permafrost. Some may say MinneSnowta… but we call it home. And your home needs another source of heat.
- It gives your room character. What better for a focal point than a warm fire?
- Because you’ll read more books. Face it – you’re using “I’m too busy” as an excuse not to read, but really you just prefer to read in front of a warm fire. We don’t blame you.
- Because when you build custom, you get exactly what you want!
- Because… Ok, we don’t have a 5th reason; but who really needs one?! A bedroom fireplace is warm, cozy, and attractive. Those reasons are good enough for us. Did someone say nap?
Are you convinced yet?